AntRouter R1, Batch 4
The AntRouter R1 is a wireless networking device containing a bitcoin mining chip. It is not as powerful as a regular bitcoin miner but, as long as the device is setup correctly and powered on, you are competing for a chance to solve a block and win the block reward of 12.5 Bitcoins (minus the 1% pool fee) every 10 minutes!
The R1 is preconfigured to mine on AntPool's solo mode.
The R1 has multiple functions:
1. General Wireless Router
Keep the R1 plugged in at home for use as a standard wireless router, keeping your phones and computers connected to the internet at home or at the office.
2. High Speed USB Charger
Using a USB cable, connect your mobile device to the R1 to charge it. Android phones, iPhones, and tablets are supported.
3. Mini WiFi Access Point
Connect your R1 to a router, hub, or any available internet access with cable, and R1 can turn cabled internet access into wireless. This is the default operation mode of R1.
4. Bitcoin Mining Host
The R1 can also be used as a controller to manage and run several AntMiner U3s. Connecting your U3 to the AntRouter R1 via a USB hub eliminates the need to keep the U3 plugged into your computer.
Front Panel Connect ethernet cable and log into the management system.
Input Voltage 110V - 220V
Input Current 0.2A
WiFi Standard 802.11 g/n
WiFi Band 2.4G
WiFi Transmission Rate 150M
USB Charge Voltage 5.0V
USB Charge Current Max. 2A
Dimensions 84.5 x 56.5 x 29 mm
Temperature 40°C (in 25°C environment)
Bitcoin Hashrate 5.5 GH/s
Bitcoin Mining Mode AntPool Solo Mode (Forced)
1. The shipping cost, custom charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
2. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
3. Order cancellation or refund request will not be entertained by Bitmain. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration.
4. Only Bitcoin and PayPal payments are accepted, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. Your order may expire if Bitmain does not receive the payment within one hour. If your payment is submitted on time but the receipt is delayed, we will soon confirm the payment and the update the order to "Valid".
To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales' related inquiries please submit a request here.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Bitmain representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. Bitmain is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the BTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honor
The AntRouter R1 is covered by a 1 year limited warranty. Within 15 days of purchasing the product, you are entitled to a replacement for a non-human-induced major failure. Customer needs to return the defective units on own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain's instruction.
The warranty may be void in some instances. The warranty does not apply:
1. to products which were purchased more than 1 year prior;
2. to damage caused by liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
3. to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse;
4. to damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Bitmain;
5. to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports.
Please read Bitmain's Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Bitmain.com