1. The PSU cannot be used in countries with a mains power voltage lower than 205V. The PSU will not start below this voltage. And power cord is not included, please find one with at least 10A from your local market.
2. Be sure to keep the original box at hand when you get PSU, the original box should be used to return the PSU when you requesting RMA. Otherwise, it won't be honored.
1. The shipping cost is not included in the retail price shown above. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
2. Orders are confirmed only after complete payment, inclusive of shipping cost, is received by Bitmain.
3. Order cancellation or refund request will not be entertained by Bitmain. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration.
4. Only bitcoin payment are accepted, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically.
To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales' related inquiries please submit a request here.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Bitmain representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. Bitmain is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
1. A twelve months’ warranty is provided starting from the ship-out date. To avail this warranty a Repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain's website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective PSU can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power cable, lightning or voltage surges;
4. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain's instructions.
5. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
6. If you notice there are some loose parts when you receive the PSU, please inform us by submitting a ticket within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX's website.
Please read Bitmain's Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Bitmain.com